Busy Investment firm seeking a fully licensed Broker to help with all facets of real estate. Must be proficient with dealing with all aspects of closing homes. Must be proactive and customer-focused. Duties will include communicating with investors, answering questions about properties, scheduling appointments and working closely with the property management team and renovation company that works on our homes and all other facets of the real estate business. Hours are 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday. Loyal, professional, polished applications only. Interviews will be held next week. Please send your resume with cover letter in response to this ad and we will respond as soon as possible. Please not apply if you have no experience in real estate and are not self-motivated. Our office is located uptown.
Duties will include:
- Marketing new properties on our website, keeping in contact with our social media coordinator to get properties marketed on our social media platforms.
- Researching properties and doing various property analysis.
- Processing all real estate contract paperwork to close on a property. MUST BE FAMILIAR with this.
- Experience in property management for our rental properties is also preferred. This is only a small part of the job as we may be purchasing some homes that currently have a tenant.
- Taking investors to tour properties for sale and maintaining constant contact throughout the purchase process.
- Maintaining real estate record keeping for all purchases and sales as well as communicating with attorneys and their closing agents.
- Miscellaneous errands.
Please email resumes & cover letter to Michelle@CharlotteInvestmentHomes.com